[Spoiler] Is there ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Spoiler] Is there a choice cheat sheet?  

ratazana
(@ratazana)

I wish to know about the other outcomes the game can take, and how to have them. I know the game is short, and probably it would just change a line of conversation or other, but showing how the game can open on itself could be a nice way to promote it, and to kill my curiosity 😀

Posted : 04/03/2021 7:18 am
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi! First of all, congratulations on being the first poster on our English forums. )

To your question, there are a few major differences in the story (such as a whether a character lives or dies) based on your decisions, and more than a few minor ones. Why don't you try to replay the game and see how many you can spot? It's no fun if it's just handed to you on a spreadsheet. )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2021 9:52 am
ratazana liked
ratazana
(@ratazana)

@admin Thanks for the welcome!

I have already seen some differences, as the instructions suggested, I saved a lot, but somethings are just strange. Sometimes I have the feeling that something should act different. For an example, on my first run, after talking to the witch, I went to talk with the old man and I couldn't interact with him, so I just went to the next part. Then, when I saw the Witch burned, the dialogue said that we should had warned the village to not touch her. So, I loaded my save file after talking with the witch(now I could talk with the village old man), told him to not harm the witch, and she was burned in the same way when I reached the last part of the game. I don't know if it was supposed to be like this, but a spreadsheet, at least to guide the player in this alpha build, would be well received. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2021 5:31 pm
(@admin)
Member Admin

@ratazana

That's definitely not how it's supposed to work. Someone else had a similar problem in our Steam community, but it turned out that he got the saves confused.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1364800/discussions/0/3101263284805433987/

If you warn the ealdorman that the witch is under your protection, she'll live. Just had someone test it one more time, specifically for you, and it works as intended. This is is not the sort of bug that's likely to be caused by individual computer setup. If the plot flag is set correctly, it should work correctly 100% of the time on all machines. So perhaps you loaded the wrong save as well? The default option, in the saves that come with the demo, is that the witch dies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 10:05 am
ratazana liked
ratazana
(@ratazana)

@admin That is strange, maybe I made some mistake, I will try that again today. Thanks for the support!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 5:41 pm
Share: